Car Dealers in Middleport, NY

Comprehensive list of Middleport, New York based new and used car dealerships.

Business Listings

At Performance Automotive we pride ourselves in delivering quality pre-owned vehicles at great prices with a individual touch. With over forty years of combined knowledge in the automotive industry our skilled technicians thoroughly inspect all our used vehicles before they are placed on the lot for sale. We'll do our very finest to make your car buying experience hassle free.


Where a Handshake still means something! We are pleased to be a Napa Auto Parts master installation center. Welcome to John's Ultimate Auto Store Please browse our web page, you will find Quality pre-owned Cars,Trucks, SUVs, Vans, New ATVs, Generators and RVs. Be sure to give us a call for a free estimate on any automotive repair!



About Us Whether you need to arrange a regular maintenance appointment, or require automotive repairs due to damage or malfunction, look no further than South Niagara Auto Repair. We are situated at 6400 South Transit Road, Lockport, NY. Along with serving the Lockport area we welcome the surrounding Buffalo, NY region.


Your Lockport, Niagara Falls, Akron, Amherst and Buffalo Nissan dealer has a huge range of new Nissans and Used trucks, cars and SUVs plus certified sales specialists, so you will find the vehicle you want and get the aid you need. We have a body shop, staffed with ASE and I-Car Certified technicians, that is a direct collision repair center for most major insurance firms.


Welcome, Ford Gum & Machine Co. is a leading U.S. manufacturer of retail confectionery and gift products, private label gum and mints, and bulk vending confections and toys. We specialize in both sugar and sugar-free products. Explore our website to find out how Ford Gum can become your confectionery solution. Development and production of customized functional gums and mints.


3 Locations to better serve you! Bitterman's Automotive Center is Western New York's premiere auto repair business in the area. Bitterman's Automotive Center is Western New York's hail and storm damage center. We supply paintless dent removal, known as PDR. We are available to repair your hail damaged vehicle.


Welcome to West Herr Jaguar Dealer situated in Getzville, NY. Available new vehicle models include: XF, XJ, XK. We carry a huge range of used cars and trucks. Employment at West Herr Help me, i am lost Credit Problems?


Hand us the keys and relax, we take attention of everything! One stop and all your auto requirements are taken care of, performing top notch service at a competitive price. Give us 5% of Your Confidence And We'll Earn the Other 95% Bill's Auto is fully certified and totally qualified to perform any service or maintenance on your car and our service will keep your factory warranty intact.